Ford Escape Plug In Hybrid Range
Ford has announced the estimated efficiency ratings for the upcoming first ever escape plug in hybrid and the automaker claims the new compact suv has captured the best in class rating with 100.
Ford escape plug in hybrid range. New to the escape though is a plug in hybrid version which ford announced today offers an epa estimated 37 miles of electric only range and 100 mpge. The escape hybrid goes on sale in fall 2019 while the escape plug in hybrid arrives in. The new 2020 ford escape plug in hybrid comes in three trim levels. Se sel and titanium each one is powered by a 2 5 liter four cylinder engine paired to a hybrid system with a rechargeable battery.
Check out all of the fuel efficient features on the 2020 ford escape titanium plug in hybrid. The escape s surprise is the new plug in hybrid an intriguing model that promises an ev range of at least 30 miles before the four cylinder engine kicks in to help.
- Chevrolet Avalanche Vs Silverado
- 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe Australia
- Chevrolet Bakkie Used For Sale
- Bike Rack For Jeep Grand Cherokee Without Hitch
- 2020 Gmc Yukon Accessories
- 2004 Chevrolet Venture Reviews
- 1970 Ford Bronco Ii
- Chevrolet Impala Hybrid Review
- Chevrolet Hhr Years Made
- Angry Bird Eyes Jeep Wrangler
- Build Gmc Yukon Denali Xl
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Horsepower
- Chevrolet Apache Bahia Blanca
- Chevrolet Bel Air Station Wagon 1967
- 2014 Chevrolet Z28 For Sale
- Chevrolet Camaro In Kenya
- 2017 Chevrolet Warranty Guide
- Chevrolet G20 Gmc Vandura
- 1993 Ford Escort Lx Wagon
- Biggest Jeep Dealer Near Me