Jeep Hurricane Zero Turn
The jeep hurricane is a bespoke custom concept vehicle that was unveiled at the 2005 north american international auto show in detroit by american automaker jeep its principal exterior designer was aaron pizzuti.
Jeep hurricane zero turn. Jeep hurricane was an insane offroad concept. A third mode utilizing the t box zero steer mechanism allows all four wheels to toe in and changes the drive direction to each wheel so that they alternate. The jeep hurricane concept is one of the most unique concept vehicles ever produced. There were actually two four wheel steering modes one with the rear tire moving in the opposite direction of the front and one to get all four wheels in the same direction for crab steering.
The concept went on to win idea silver award a popular science best of what s new award and an autoweek editor s choice award in the most fun category. Thanks to a turning radius of zero feet enabled by four wheel steering the hurricane could be its own turntable at car shows. But will it ever become a reality in the marketplace.
- Jeep Compass Off Road Review
- Henry Ford Quotes Puzzle Page
- Gmc Yukon El Paso Tx
- Hammock For Jeep Yj
- Gta 5 Ford Taurus Police
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Srt Trackhawk Hp
- Jeep Compass Owner Review
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Torque
- Gmc Roofing Building Paper
- Jeep Compass Night Eagle Negro
- Gmc Van Build Your Own
- Gmc Hospital Dubai Maternity Package
- Jeep Cherokee Forum Uk
- Gmc In Indio Ca
- International Harvester Cub Cadet Parts
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Emblem
- Gmc Denali Truck Images
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Reliability
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Black 2020
- Gmc Jeep 2020 Fiyat Listesi